We gather together on Saturday, Nov 26th, for another one-day meditation camp.
"Existence has given so much -- otherwise, it would have been impossible event to purchase one sunrise. The whole wealth of the earth would not be able to purchase one sunrise. And a sunrise is a big thing -- the whole wealth of the earth would not be able to produce a single rose flower. And all this is given to man without his asking. You don't deserve it , you are not worthy of it! It is out of the compassion of existence, the overflowing joy of existence, the continuous creativity of existence that you are so rich. Millions of stars in the night... make people aware of their gratitude towards life, and make people love, sing and dance" - OSHO
We are meeting for a full day of meditation and celebration.
Theme of this meditation camp : Gratitude
This is an open workshop for all seekers , new and old, seekers of all different paths who have walked in search of freedom from the mind, who have taken a conscious effort to start a journey in this path from mind to heart and from heart to the being.
The tentative schedule for the Saturday's event is:
8:30 – 10:00 – Osho Dynamic Meditation ( most powerful session of the day, don't miss)
10:00 – 11:00 – Breakfast and Rest
11:00 - 11:30 - Osho Audio Discourse
------- 15 Mins Break -------
11:45 - 1:00 - Meditation Session - II (Chakra Sound / Nadabrahma)
1:00 – 3:00 – Lunch and Rest / River Visit
3:00 – 4:00 – Meditation Session - III (Nataraj Meditation / Stop Meditation)
------- 15 Mins Break -------
4:15 – 5:30 – Osho Kundalini Meditation
------- 30 Mins Break -------
6:00 – 7:30 – Osho Evening Celebration
Wear loose colorful clothes and come in an empty stomach.
Clean drinking water is provided. Bring your own towels. You do not need yoga mats as meditation cushions are provided by us.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes earlier for getting necessary instructions on meditations.
The suggested love donations for the event is 25$ , which includes Breakfast, vegetarian lunch, afternoon organic herbal tea and whole day of meditations with a loving, caring group of fellow meditators.
You can join us from the morning (highly recommended) or join us for some of these sessions as your schedule permits.
If you are joining in from in-between please text us or call us so that you don't come when some meditation session is going on.
Location / Walking directions of the Meditation Center :
- N or Q train from 42nd Street, Times Square,directed to Ditmars Boulevard ( get off the train on the last stop)
- Walk north-east on 31st street towards Ditmars Blvd.
- Turn left at Ditmars Blvd. Walk from 31st street straight to 19th street in Ditmars Blvd.
- Turn right at 19th street towards 21st Drive.
- Turn left at 19th street and 21st drive to get to 18-52 block,
- ask for entrance door to the centre in the 18-52 block 1st floor
Upcoming Meditations/Celebrations at Osho Sadhana Meditation Center.
- One day Meditation Camp, December 3rd, Saturday 8:30am - 8pm
- Osho Birthday celebration and one day meditation camp, December 11, Sunday, 8:30am - 8pm - Osho's birthday Celebration
- December 17, Saturday , 8:30am to 8pm
- December 24, Saturday , 8:30am to 8pm - Christmas eve
- December 31, Saturday , 8:30am to 8pm - New Year's eve