EVENT OF THE YEAR: OSHO MEDITATION RETREAT WITH SWAMI ANAND ARUN IN NY
Meditation has only one meaning, and that is going beyond the mind and becoming a witness. In your witnessing is the miracle -- the whole mystery of life.- OSHO
We are delighted to welcome you to a 3-day residential meditation retreat with Swami Anand Arun in a beautiful location in the hills off the Pallisades parkway, New York. Friends from Toronto, Chicago, Florida and many seekers from NY , Connecticut and New Jersey have booked for this yearly meditation event. This meditation retreat is open to all seekers of all level of meditation experience. Hence no prior meditation experience is required to attend this retreat.
To experience a retreat with Swami Arun is a precious gift you give yourself. The deep values and benefits received will last all your life.
Swami Arun will be traveling all the way from Kathmandu(Nepal) to inspire and guide seekers in the path of meditations. Swamiji is one of Osho's intimate disciples and has initiated almost 100,000 into Osho's Neo Sannyas(Disciplehood). Seekers from US and other parts of the world are travelling to Nepal and India for this kind of experience. We are fortunate that he has accepted our invitation to conduct 3-Days of life transforming retreat. We encourage you to take advantage of this rare opportunity! There will be an opportunity to take Sannyas(Initiation) and become Osho's Disciple.
Last year we had an overwhelmingly large turn over of seekers participating in the 3-days Cruise( Boston to Canada ) meditation camp with Swami Anand Arun. All of them who had participated still feel the joy and bliss and want to re-live the experience.
Due to overwhelming demand only limited spaces are available. It is on a first come first served basis. Please RSVP in advance to reserve your space for the event. It is recommended to participate in all three days of the retreat for deeper experience but you can also participate in one or two days as your schedule permits.
Venue: Stony Point Center (17 Cricketown Road, Stony Point, New York 10980)
This is a beautiful location in the hills off the Pallisades parkway. A lot of green with wonderful facilities as an ideal retreat center. You will fall in love with this place!. Website: http://stonypointcenter.org/
Friday July 19 , 9:00 am to Sunday July 21 , 4:00 pm
Ideally we will settle down on Thursday night and begin early Friday morning with Dynamic. Out of town friends are highly encouraged to do the same.
Participation cost (in USD):
- Single: 1 day : 50, 2 days: 100, 3 days : 125
- Couples: 1 day: 80, 2 days: 150, 3 days :175
* This is a non-profit event and the proceeds will be spent on the logistics of the event and if anything remains will be donated for furthering Osho meditations
Commuter Rates: Friends who wish to Commute pay 40$ per day (Includes lunch and breakfast) to the retreat center + the Participation fees based on the number of days you participate.
Accomodation (inluding vegeterian food) are provided by the retreat center. These are additional expenses to be covered by each participant, besides the participation.
- Accomodation (per person) starts from 130$ per day for 1st day and 90$ for consecutive 2nd day and 70$ for the third day in a twin sharing basis. (A day covers three meals, Dinner, Break fast and Lunch)
- Friends who plan to arrive on Thursday will pay 290$ for shared accomodation including food.
- These charges are incurred by the retreat center (not under our control) for using their facilities, accomodation and meals
- Detailed charges are listed at the link. Single, shared accomodations are available and can be found at http://stonypointcenter.org/images/Documents/stony%20point%20center%20rates.pdf
- We have reserved few Lodge accomodation that have shared baths, that will go in first come first serve basis. Sooner you book, the better is the availability. Call now to book your space.
- If you plan to just come for a day or two, please make sure call us and make arrangements. If you just show up during the retreat, the rooms are not guranteed.
- If you have any specific dietary requirement please let us know.
Getting here: There are several options available. Well explained details are available on Stony Point Center's Website here
- Driving : Stony point center, NY is 1 hour drive north from Manhattan, NY . Driving details here .
- Bus: Routes including 11T, 11AT, 47, 48, 49 from the Port Authority on CoachUSA travel to Stony Point. Click [here] to buy tickets. Please ask your driver to drop you at the Park-n-Ride lot on Route 9W, opposite Homestead Hardware Store. Free rides from this lot is available to the center. Please fill up the form at the link. http://stonypointcenter.org/events-retreats/getting-here/transportation/transportation-request?view=form at least 24hrs before arrival.
- Train: You can also take the train to Nanuet. Stony Point Center transportation from Nanuet is provided at no cost to our guests (who are part of a group) with a 24 hour notice prior to your travel arrangements. Please fill up the form and let them know http://stonypointcenter.org/events-retreats/getting-here/transportation/transportation-request?view=form
- Carpool: If you need ride or can offer ride from the NY city or from New Jersey , please let us know when you fill the application form below and also make an entry on this website [http://www.rideshare.us/page.php?next=eventdisplay&lookup=OshoRideshare] so that you can let us know and volunteers can assist you with rides.
- Airport Pickup: Airport pickup is also offered by the retreat center, please follow their website for requesting this service.
Nearest Airport: JFK, NY and Newark, NJ
Booking: Please fill up the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uukEJUxTZPS7SHZOTpXajtzGrC46bDKc-la0D1KO0b0/viewform to let us know the number of days you are planning to attend. One of the contacts below will reach out to you.
Swami Krishnananda - (419) 575-2749 -
Payment Options: (Please choose appropriate selections)