Here and Now! -
Osho Meditation Retreat with Swami Satya Vedant November, 20-23.
"Feel it! Experience it! That's what we are doing here! What is meditation? -- getting into here... now. What is love? -- getting into herenow. What is celebration? -- getting into herenow." OSHO
There is only one way: to live this moment HERE and NOW. Living totally, intensively... moment to moment, living now, living here -- spontaneous. The meditator knows no other way to live.
We are excited in welcoming you for the Osho meditation event. Please note that due to certain unavoidable reasons we are changing the venue for this event. The event is now at following location :
Venue: Stony Point Center (17 Cricketown Road, Stony Point, New York 10980) This is a beautiful location in the hills off the Pallisades parkway.
We hope and trust that this would not cause you any convenience.
We look forward to your participation in making this celebration a wonderful experience for all of us...
Osho Sadhana team members.
To experience a retreat with Swami Satya Vedant is a precious gift you give yourself.The deep values and benefits received with last all your life.
We are fortunate that he has accepted our invitation to conduct 3 days of life transforming retreat. We encourage you to take advantage of this rare opportunity! There will be an opportunity to take Sannyas(Initiation) and become Osho's Disciple.
Please RSVP in advance to reserve your space for the event. It is recommended to participate in all three days of the retreat for deeper experience but you can also participate in one or two days as your schedule permits.
About Swami Vedant:
Swami Satya Vedant was initiated into Sannyas by Osho in 1975. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of Michigan, U.S.A., and M.A., Ph.D. from M.S. University of Baroda, India.
To read more about him. Click here
6 pm Thursday, Nov 20th - 4.30 pm Sunday, Nov 23rd.
It is recommended to participate in all Four days of the camp for deeper experience but you can also participate in one, two or three days as your schedule permits.
• $390 - entire camp- room shared with friend+meals+participation
• $420 - entire camp- Single Occupancy +meals+participation
• $700 - entire camp - couple - accommodation+meals+participation
• $340 - 3 days/2 night - room share with friend+meals+participation
• $610 - 3 days/2 night - couple - accommodation+meals+participation
• $240 - 2 days /1 night - room share with friend+meals+participation
• $460 - 2 days /1 night - couple - accommodation+meals+participation
• Day visitors (Saturday): $110 per person per day and $180 per couple per day (meals and participation only).
• Day visitors (Sunday): $100 per person per day and $160 per couple per day (meals and participation only).
We will serve dinner on Thursday; breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
We're catering a healthy vegan menu with some vegetarian/traditional options.
All food is fresh, organic and cooked on premises.
To register please contact
Nirupa (201.688.9586) email:
Sw Narinder (718.644.7077)
Payment: Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Please send money as gift to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we save on fees.
Questions? Call Nirupa: 201-688-9586.
RSVP: on Meetup.com at http://www.meetup.com/oshonewyork/events/217244742/