EVENT OF THE YEAR: OSHO MEDITATION RETREAT WITH SWAMI ANAND ARUN IN New York - July 4th Weekend
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Meditation has only one meaning, and that is going beyond the mind and becoming a witness. In your witnessing is the miracle -- the whole mystery of life.- OSHO
We are delighted to welcome you to a 3-day residential meditation retreat with Swami Anand Arun in a beautiful location in the hills off the Pallisades parkway, New York. Friends from Toronto, Chicago, Florida and many seekers from NY , Connecticut and New Jersey have booked for this yearly meditation event. This meditation retreat is open to all seekers of all level of meditation experience. Hence no prior meditation experience is required to attend this retreat.
To experience a retreat with Swami Arun is a precious gift you give yourself. The deep values and benefits received will last all your life.
Swami Arun will be traveling all the way from Kathmandu(Nepal) to inspire and guide seekers in the path of meditations. Swamiji is one of Osho's intimate disciples and has initiated almost 100,000 into Osho's Neo Sannyas (Disciplehood). Seekers from US and other parts of the world are travelling to Nepal and India for this kind of experience. We are fortunate that he has accepted our invitation to conduct 3-Days of life transforming retreat. We encourage you to take advantage of this rare opportunity! There will be an opportunity to take Sannyas(Initiation) and become Osho's Disciple.
Last year we had an overwhelmingly large turn over of seekers participating in the 3-days retreat in Stony Point meditation camp with Swami Anand Arun. All of them who had participated still feel the joy and bliss and want to re-live the experience.
Due to overwhelming demand limited number of spots is available. It is on first come first served basis. Please RSVP in advance to reserve your space for the event. It is recommended to participate in all three days of the retreat for deeper experience but you can also participate in one or two days as your schedule permits.
Please register to reserve your space at your earliest convenience as space is limited!!!
Don Bosco Retreat Center
174 Filors Lane, Stony Point, NY 10980.
Phone: (845) 947-2200 ext. 313 - Ann (our host)
Thursday July 3, 8:00 pm to Sunday July 6, 4:00 pm
Schedule of the meditation retreat - Download here
Out of town friends are highly encouraged to arrive and settle in by Thursday 6pm, Dinner will be served at 6pm.
We would need to know explicitly if you will arrive for dinner at 6pm. Please mention that in the form below.
Pricing (USD) includes participation, accommodations and meals:
- Share a room (two single beds per room): 4 days/3 nights (entire event): $390 per person; 3 days/2 nights: $340 person; 2 days/1 night: $270.
- Couples (one double bed per room): 4 days/3 nights: $690 (entire event); 3 days/2 nights: $610; 2 days/1 night: $470.
- Single room: 4 days/3 nights: $450 (entire event), 2 nights/3 days: $400.
- Day visitors: $100 per person per day and $160 per couple per day (meals and participation only).
- Group rates are available, please contact Vava: 703.623.9787 for more details.
* This is a non-profit event and the proceeds will be spent on the logistics of the event and if anything remains will be donated for furthering Osho meditations.
Accommodation (+ healthy vegetarian food) is provided by the retreat center.
- All rooms have attached private bathrooms and individual air conditioning. Towels and soap will be provided by the retreat center.
- We encourage friends to participate in full three days and priority will be given to friends who come for all three days.
- Accommodation for friends arriving only for one night will be considered only after we book all the friends who come for at least two nights.
- If you plan to come for a day or two, please make sure you call us and make arrangements. If you just show up during the retreat, the rooms are not guaranteed.
- All meals are vegetarian but if you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know.
- If you are coming locally or driving to the event, please bring your yoga mat or a meditation chair/pillow. Limited number of meditation chairs and yoga mats will be provided at the retreat.
Getting there: There are several options available.
- Driving : Don Bosco Retreat Center, NY is 1 hour drive north from Manhattan, NY.
- Bus: Routes including 11T, 11AT, 47, 48, 49 from the Port Authority on CoachUSA travel to Stony Point. Click [here] to buy tickets. Please ask your driver to drop you at the Park-n-Ride lot on Route 9W, opposite Homestead Hardware Store.
- Train: You can also take the train to Nanuet.
- Ferry: A ferry service serves Stony point on weekdays [not available on Sundays]
Nearest Airport: JFK, NY and Newark, NJ
Booking: Please fill up the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KD5hV_EpwVlCJQv-_5Nl4Lhn_te-4rpdSjGgFggYW8I/viewform to let us know the number of days you are planning to attend. One of the contacts below will reach out to you.
It is extremely important that you sign the waiver of liability online before coming to the event: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dFJ4VW5zcGxfbEJWSXI3YjlJa0VPX0E6MA#gid=0
We’re trying to save trees and speed up our registration process upon arrival = > you WILL NOT be asked to sign a paper form again if you sign this form electronically.
Payment: Please pre-pay your participation fees to confirm your spot.
RSVP on Meetup.com here
Contact:For further details, please contact any one below
- Vava: 703 623 9787
- Saurav : 917 832 4799
- Samir: 419 575 2749