Osho Meditation Retreat with Swami Anand Arun in New York. July 2-5, 2015
An invitation to experience limitless joy & celebration
"Meditation is an insight that all goals are false. Meditation is an understanding that desires don't lead anywhere... This is not knowledge; you will have to see it. You can see it right now!" - OSHO
We are delighted to welcome you to a 3-day residential meditation retreat with Swami Anand Arun in a beautiful location in the hills off the Palisades parkway, New York. Friends from Toronto, Chicago, Florida and many seekers from NY , Connecticut and New Jersey have booked for this yearly meditation event. This meditation retreat is open to all seekers of all level of meditation experience. Hence no prior meditation experience is required to attend this retreat.
To experience a retreat with Swami Arun is a precious gift you give yourself. The deep values and benefits received will last all your life.
Swami Arun will be traveling all the way from Kathmandu(Nepal) to inspire and guide seekers in the path of meditations. Swamiji is one of Osho's intimate disciples and has initiated almost 100,000 into Osho's Neo Sannyas (Disciplehood). Seekers from US and other parts of the world are travelling to Nepal and India for this kind of experience. We are fortunate that he has accepted our invitation to conduct 3-Days of life transforming retreat. We encourage you to take advantage of this rare opportunity! There will be an opportunity to take Sannyas(Initiation) and become Osho's Disciple.
Last year we had an overwhelmingly large turn over of seekers participating in the 3-days retreat in Stony Point meditation camp with Swami Anand Arun. All of them who had participated still feel the joy and bliss and want to re-live the experience.
Due to overwhelming demand limited number of spots is available. It is on first come first served basis. Please RSVP in advance to reserve your space for the event. It is recommended to participate in all three days of the retreat for deeper experience but you can also participate in one or two days as your schedule permits.
Please register to reserve your space at your earliest convenience as space is limited!!!
Stony Point Retreat Center
17 Cricketown Road, Stony Point, NY
Thursday July 2, 7:00 pm to Sunday July 5, 3:00 pm
Out of town friends are highly encouraged to arrive and settle in by Thursday 6pm, Dinner will be served at around 6pm.
We would need to know explicitly if you will arrive for dinner at 6pm. Please mention that in the form below.
Regular Rates (USD): includes participation, accommodations and meals:
Commuter Rates: Includes participation, meals and retreat center fees ($55 fees per day imposed by the retreat center for use of facility and two meals - dinner and lunch, breakfast is extra)
|3 days||2 days||1 day|
* This is a non-profit event and the proceeds will be spent on the logistics of the event and if anything remains will be donated for furthering Osho meditations.
Accommodation (+ healthy vegetarian food) is provided by the retreat center.
- We encourage friends to participate in full four days and priority will be given to friends who come for all those days.
- We have reserved few Lodge accommodation that have shared baths, that will go in first come first serve basis. Sooner you book, the better is the availability. Call now to book your space.
- Accommodation charges are incurred by the retreat center (not under our control) for using their facilities, accommodation and meals.
- Accommodation for friends arriving only for one night will be considered only after we book all the friends who come for at least two nights.
- If you plan to come for a day or two, please make sure you call us and make arrangements. If you just show up during the retreat, the rooms are not guaranteed.
- All meals are vegetarian but if you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know.
- If you are coming locally or driving to the event, please bring your yoga mat or a meditation chair/pillow. Limited number of meditation chairs will be provided at the retreat.
Getting there: There are several options available. Details of how to get to the retreat center is available here
- Driving : Stony Point Center, NY is 1 hour drive north from Manhattan, NY.
- Bus: Routes including 11T, 11AT, 47, 48, 49 from the Port Authority on CoachUSA travel to Stony Point. Click [here] to buy tickets. Please ask your driver to drop you at the Park-n-Ride lot on Route 9W, opposite Homestead Hardware Store.
- Train: You can also take the train to Nanuet.
- Ferry: A ferry service serves Stony point on weekdays [not available on Sundays]
Nearest Airport: JFK, LGA and EWR. Get to Port Authority and take the bus, the best way to get here. You may be able to carpool, please mention the same on the form below.
Booking: IMPORTANT: Please fill up the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KD5hV_EpwVlCJQv-_5Nl4Lhn_te-4rpdSjGgFggYW8I/viewform to let us know the number of days you are planning to attend. One of the contacts below will reach out to you.
TIP: We’re trying to save trees and speed up our registration process upon arrival = > you WILL NOT be asked to sign a paper form again if you sign this form electronically.
Payment: Participation is not confirmed until we receive payment.
RSVP on Meetup.com here
Contact: For further details, please contact any one below
- Swami Satyarthi (203)359-4050
- Ma Margo (347)843-3134
- Swami Narinder (718)644-7077